domingo, 12 de diciembre de 2010

Travelling

Hello! My name is Claudia, I’m nineteen years old and I’m studying Translation and Interpretation in Castellon. The subject of my blog is not going to be the same, I will talk about things I think they are interesting or things they caught my attention.
I’m going to start my blog talking about travelling, because I love to visit other places, and meeting other people. Travelling makes people be more open minded, people respect more other cultures and even became more interested in customs of other countries.
In my opinion travelling is a very rewarding experience. We can see lots of interesting places and also we can meet new people. There are different types of tourism: travelling abroad or travelling in our own country; both of them are very pleasant experiences.  As I said, I like travelling a lot, and this long weekend I have been visiting Barcelona with some friends of mine from the dormitory. We flew to Barcelona with Ryanair and we slept in a friend house. We arrived late to Barcelona so we couldn’t visit anything the first day. The following day we woke up late, but we went to visit some of the most important monuments form Barcelona. First we went to eat something, we went to eat a kebab (that kebab was the spicier kebab I have ever eaten), but I have to say that I like it.  Then we went to see Sagrada Familia, but the entrance was very expensive, and we’ve only seen it out. Then we went to Las Ramblas to see Casa Batlló. Surprisingly there was a special event with vintage clothes from Custo Barcelona, and the most surprisingly thing is that the entrance was free. Outside, there was a model who gave free bugs from Custo Barcelona. After visiting this, we went to an interesting bar to drink something. The bar hadn’t had roof, the entire bar was outdoor. In that bar I drink a very good cappuccino, which made me feel comfortable because I was very cold. After that, we went back home we had dinner, and we went to a club to see Two Door Cinema Club concert. We had a lot of fun, and after the concert we’ve seen two of the components of the group carrying two loaves of bread, but we didn’t ask them for any autograph. The following day we  went to visit more places and after that we had to fly back to Valencia.
On this trip we had met very nice people, who have tried at all times to be kind with us.
I had a very good time visiting Barcelona, because it’s a city I always loved and the people who I went made it perfect.                                                                                                                                                                            

                                                                                                                                           

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario